Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to the trashcan of my thoughts:)...just how I felt about writing in my blog today...nothing crucial to say, no fancy way of putting it...just output.

I've been wondering all day about something. Do we really fall in love again? After you've been in love and you've given it your all and it fails and you eventually give up..do you fall in love again?

I know its a stupid question. I know we do. Its just that there's this annoying phase after breakups where you're absolutely closed. It's the phase right after the searing pain and the numbness. You don't hurt anymore, but its like a steel wall has very efficiently been built around your heart. It becomes untouchable. You function perfectly well...every little part of you...except for that organ.

Come to think of it-its a very empowering feeling: when you're not being hauled around by your heart.

over&out

No comments: